Some hyperlinks on this publish are affiliate hyperlinks it means as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases on this Work Around Tc website.
Is your Brother printer related to WiFi but not printing? There are a number of causes behind the ‘Brother printer connected but not printing’ situation. One of the frequent causes is that the connection between the Brother printer and pc is misplaced. The connection may be misplaced due to the incorrect settings of the printer.
However, in case your brother’s printer is receiving information but not printing, there could also be an issue with the printer’s ink cartridge or the ink nozzle. Don’t panic, as now we have gathered all of the potential causes for the ‘Brother printer connected but not printing’ situation. In addition, you’ll find the options to the particular issues under.
Table of Contents
Why is my Brother printer related but not printing?
There could also be an issue with the Brother printer, pc, or the wi-fi community. Sometimes, the brother printer is within the Sleep Mode. The varied causes behind the ‘why brother printer says connected but won’t print’ situation are listed under. So, undergo them totally to start printing your useful paperwork.
- The Brother printer may be switched off or in sleep mode.
- Sometimes mud accumulates within the printer. In addition, the paper will get jammed within the printer’s tray.
- The ink within the cartridge may be empty or not sufficiently full.
- Check in case your printer’s ink cartridge is stuffed greater than required. This may trigger printing issues because the ink overflows and blocks the printer’s head.
- The nozzle may be blocked you probably have not used the Brother printer for a very long time.
- Most of the time, the connection between the printer and pc is misplaced.
- The printer won’t be set as ‘Default printer’ within the pc settings.
- One extra purpose is that the pc and printer are usually not related to the identical wi-fi community.
- The printer driver can get outdated after a while, which may trigger a printing downside.
- The print queue may be full, hindering the Brother printer from working effectively.
- The empty printer’s paper tray may cease the printer from printing.
Go by the record of issues and slim down your downside. After you may have discovered the issue behind the ‘brother printer connected to network but not printing’ situation, scroll down to discover the potential options.
How to repair brother printer related to WIFI but not printing?
You can repair the ‘Brother printer connected to Wi-Fi but not printing’ downside by the under-given options.
- If your printer’s display screen is clean, it’s in sleep mode or switched off. Click any button on the printer to wake it up from Sleep Mode. If it doesn’t work, change in your printer with the button and make sure that the printer is plugged right into a working socket.
- Refill your printer’s paper tray. Also, refill the ink cartridge. Look for any jammed papers and take away them.
- Reconnect your Brother printer to the identical wi-fi community to which the pc is related.
- Set your brother’s printer because the default gadget by the under-given steps;
- Press the ‘Windows key and R’ on the keyboard on the identical time so the ‘Run Command’ window pops up.
- Type ‘control’ and click on on ‘OK’.
- You will see a ‘View By’ menu, select ‘Small icons’ from the view by menu. Now choose ‘Devices and Printers’
- Right-click in your brother’s printer and select the ‘Set as default‘ choice.
- If the above options don’t work then restart the ‘Print Spooler’ service by the next steps;
- Press the ‘Windows key and R’ on the keyboard concurrently in order that the Run command field opens up.
- Type’ providers.msc’ within the subject and click on OK.
- Right-click on ‘Print Spooler’ and choose ‘start’ if it isn’t working. However, if it’s working, choose the ‘restart’ choice.
- Once the Print spooler service restarts, proper-click on on ‘Print spooler’ once more to select ‘properties’
- Set the ‘startup type’ to ‘Automatic’. Now press OK.
- Update your printer’s driver manually or robotically.
- If you need to replace it manually, obtain the newest driver on the Brother assist web site and set up it by following the on-display screen directions.
- However, you may replace it robotically with the secure ‘Driver Easy’ device.
- Clear your print queue by;
- Click the ‘Start’ button, sort ‘Services’ within the Windows search bar, and choose the providers choice.
- Right-click on ‘Print Spooler’, and click on on the ‘Stop’ choice. Now reduce this window.
- Press the ‘Windows key and E’ concurrently so the ‘File explorer’ opens.
- Copy ‘%windir%System32spoolPRINTERS’ and paste it to the deal with bar. Now hit Enter. Delete all of the information within the folder and begin the Print Spooler service.
- Scan your pc for any broken information by merely working the ‘Window System File Checker. In addition, you can also use the ‘Reimage’ device to eliminate cussed information.
- Test your printer through the use of one other program.
In case, the difficulty doesn’t resolve, manufacturing facility reset your Brother printer.
Now you recognize why your gained’t your Brother printer print though it’s related to Wi-Fi. Try out the above-given options one after the other. However, in the event you can’t repair the issue, search assist from tech consultants.